Queen of spades (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Queen of Spades (film))
The queen of spades is a card in the standard deck of cards.
Queen of Spades may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- "The Queen of Spades" (story), an 1833 short story by Alexander Pushkin, which inspired:
- La dame de pique (opera by Halevy)d, an 1850 opera by Halevy
- The Queen of Spades (opera), an 1890 opera by Tchaikovsky
- The Queen of Spades (1916 film), a Russian adaptation directed by Yakov Protazanov
- The Queen of Spades, a score by Sergei Prokofiev for the 1937 film La dame de pique
- The Queen of Spades (1949 film), directed by Thorold Dickinson
- The Queen of Spades (1960 film), a Russian adaptation of Tchaikovsky's opera
- The Queen of Spades (1982 film), a Russian adaptation directed by Igor Maslennikov
- "Queen of Spades", a song on Pieces of Eight (album) by Styx
- an alternative name of the card game Old maid, in which that particular playing card plays an important role
- nickname of Shayna Baszler (born 1980), mixed martial artist and professional wrestler
- Mohammed Hamza Zubeidi (1938-2005), Prime Minister of Iraq from 1991 to 1993, the queen of spades in the US deck of most-wanted Iraqi playing cards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queen of spades.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.