The Rag Man
|The Rag Man|
|Directed by||Edward F. Cline|
|Written by||Willard Mack|
|Cinematography||Frank B. Good|
Tim Kelly (Jackie Coogan) is a kid who runs away from an orphanage on the Lower East Side in New York after a fire breaks out. He ends up taking refuge with Max (Max Davidson), a lonely junk man who is down on his luck after being cheated out of a patent fortune by some unscrupulous lawyers. Little Kelly and Max form a partnership in the bottle and rag business, and eventually become close companions.
- Jackie Coogan - Tim Kelly
- Max Davidson - Max Ginsberg
- Lydia Yeamans Titus - Mrs. Malloy
- Robert Edeson - Mr. Bernard
- Ethel Wales - Mrs. Bernard
- William Conklin - Mr. Richard L. Scott
- Eames, John Douglas (1981). "The MGM Story", p 12
- "The Rag Man (1925) - Full Synopsis - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies.
|This article about a silent comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|