The Raintree Hotel Anna Salai
|The Raintree Hotel
|Hotel chain||Ceebros Hotels|
|Address||636, Anna Salai, Teynampet
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 035
|Opening||27 July 2010|
|Cost||₹ 2,000 million|
|Height||170 feet (52 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Uphasani Design Cells|
|Developer||C. Subba Reddy|
|Number of rooms||230|
|Number of suites||13|
|Number of restaurants||5|
The hotel was opened in July 2010. In August 2013, the hotel joined Summit Hotels & Resorts, a brand of the Preferred Hotel Group, which included the hotel in its Asia Pacific portfolio.
The hotel has a total of 230 rooms. The rooms are divided into 154 deluxe rooms, 8 premium rooms, 51club rooms, 4 studio rooms, 12 executive suites and 1 presidential suite. The restaurants at the hotel include Kitchen, a multi-cuisine restaurant, Madras, a South Indian delicacies restaurant, Madera, a lounge bar, Up North, the roof-top Punjabi restaurant and High Bar. There are three banquet halls and three conference venues which totals to 12,000 square feet (1,100 m2) of banqueting space. The hotel also has a roof-top pool along with a health club and spa.
The hotel was designed by Uphasani Design Cells architects and the interiors were done by Zeiler & Lim, Malaysia.
- Times Food Award for Best Seafood Cuisine; Presented by Times of India – 2012
- NDTV Hindu Lifestyle Award for Best Eco Hotel; Presented by NDTV Hindu – 2011
- Business Gaurav SME Award 2011- Hospitality; Presented by D & B – Axis Bank – 2011
- "Ceebros launches second hotel in Chennai". The Hindu (Chennai: The Hindu). 27 July 2010. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
- "The Raintree Hotel, Chennai joins Summit Hotels & Resorts". TravelBizMonitor.com (Chennai: TravelBizMonitor.com). 6 August 2013. Retrieved 15 Aug 2013.
- "Interesting plot". The Hindu (Chennai: The Hindu). 25 November 2011. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
- "...Interesting plot". The Hindu (Chennai: The Hindu). 25 November 2011. Retrieved 25 May 2012.