The Randy Watson Experience
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009)|
The Randy Watson Experience is a collaborative project between hip-hop/R&B musicians Questlove, the drummer for The Roots, and keyboardist James Poyser. The groups has produced several tracks and remixes together.
The group is named after an incidental character in the 1988 film Coming to America.
- 2001: The Philadeliphia Experiment Remixed
- 2005: Motown Remixed - "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"
- 2006: Exit Music: Songs with Radio Heads - "Morning Bell"
- 2007: Interpretations: Celebrating the Music of Earth, Wind & Fire - "Can't Hide Love"
- 2008: Here, My Dear (Deluxe Edition) - "Sparrow (Questlove Mix Alternate Take)"
- 2003: Rewind! 5 - "Be Still My Beating Heart"