The Rape of the Sabine Women (film)
Eve Sussman, an artist and movie producer, was born in England, to American parents, in 1961. She was educated at Robert College of Istanbul, University of Canterbury and Bennington College. Besides the United States, and the Whitney Museum of American Art amongst other institutions her work has been exhibited in Turkey, Austria, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Croatia, France, Poland and Canada.
- "World Premiere: The Rape of the Sabine Women by Eve Sussman". Press release. International Thessaloniki Film Festival. 2006-11-26. Retrieved 2007-02-25.
- "Union". Retrieved 27 February 2007.
- Roberta Smith (February 25, 2007). ""The Rape of the Sabine Women": Present at an Empire’s Corrupted Birth". New York Times.
- Rape of the Sabine Women An early cut of the film was exhibited at the Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University, July 6, 2006 – Sept. 24, 2006.
- Eve Sussman’s 89 Seconds at Alcázar. Marquette University. Retrieved 7 December 2007
|This 2000s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|