The Re-Creation of Brian Kent
|The Re-Creation of Brian Kent|
|Directed by||Sam Wood|
|Produced by||Sol Lesser|
|Screenplay by||Mary Alice Scully|
Arthur F. Statter
|Based on||The Re-Creation of Brian Kent|
by Harold Bell Wright
T. Roy Barnes
|Distributed by||Principal Distributing|
The Re-Creation of Brian Kent is a 1925 American drama film directed by Sam Wood and written by Mary Alice Scully and Arthur F. Statter. It is based on the 1919 novel The Re-Creation of Brian Kent by Harold Bell Wright. The film stars Kenneth Harlan, Helene Chadwick, Mary Carr, ZaSu Pitts, Rosemary Theby, T. Roy Barnes, Ralph Lewis and Russell Simpson. The film was released on February 15, 1925, by Principal Distributing.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- Kenneth Harlan as Brian Kent
- Helene Chadwick as Betty Joe
- Mary Carr as Auntie Sue
- ZaSu Pitts as Judy
- Rosemary Theby as Mrs. Kent
- T. Roy Barnes as Harry Green
- Ralph Lewis as Homer Ward
- Russell Simpson as Jap Taylor
- DeWitt Jennings as Detective Ross
- Russ Powell as Sheriff Knox
- "The Re-creation of Brian Kent (1925) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2018-07-07.
- Janiss Garza. "Re-Creation of Brian Kent (1925) - Sam Wood". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-07-07.
- "The Re-Creation of Brian Kent". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2018-07-07.
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection in The Library of Congress, (<-book title) p.149 c.1978 by The American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Re-Creation of Brian Kent
|This article about a silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|