The Real McCoy (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The real McCoy" is a phrase meaning "the real thing" or "the genuine article". It may also refer to:
Cinema / television
- "The Real McCoy", a 2005 Las Vegas episode
- The Real McCoy (film), a 1993 film starring Kim Basinger
- The Real McCoy, a 1999 film starring Andy McCoy
- The Real McCoy (TV series), a British comedy
- The Real McCoys, TV series that aired on CBS from 1957-1962 starring Walter Brennan and Richard Crenna
- "The Real McCoy", a 1988 song by Scottish rock band The Silencers
- "The Real McCoy", a 2012 song by Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly
- Real McCoy (band), a Eurodance group popular in the 1990s, originally known as M.C. Sar & The Real McCoy
- The Real McCoy, 1960s-70s era Irish showband
- The Real McCoy (album), an album by McCoy Tyner
- The Real McCoy, a 1976 album by Van McCoy
- "The Real McCoy", a 1970s track by Klaus Schulze released in the box set Historic Edition
- McCoy's (crisp), a brand of potato chips marketed under the slogan "The Real McCoy"
- Dundas Real McCoys, a hockey team in Dundas, Ontario
- The Real McCoy (book), a 2003 novel by American writer Darin Strauss, based on the life of the boxer Charles "Kid" McCoy
- The Real McCoy (play) a 2006 stage play by Canadian playwright Andrew Moodie based on the life of inventor Elijah McCoy
- Genuine McCoy (pottery)
- Real McCoy (ferry), a ferryboat that operated for 63 years from Rio Vista, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Real McCoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.