(Redirected from The Red Queen)
Red Queen may refer to:
- Red Queen (Through the Looking-Glass), a character in Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking-Glass (1871)
- The Red Queen (Drabble novel), a 2004 novel by Margaret Drabble
- The Red Queen (novel), a 2010 novel by Philippa Gregory based on the life of Margaret Beaufort, mother of Henry VII of England
- The Red Queen (Obernewtyn Chronicles), a 2012 novel by Isobelle Carmody
- Queen Redd, the main antagonist of Frank Beddor's The Looking-Glass Wars series, based on the above Lewis Carroll character
- The Red Queen's Race, a short story by Isaac Asimov
- The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature (1993), a 1993 popular science book by Matt Ridley
- Red Queen (novel), a 2015 novel by Victoria Aveyard
- Red Queen (comics), a number of comics characters
- The sword wielded by Nero, the main character of Devil May Cry 4
- Red Queen, a super computer, character in the Resident Evil films
- Red Queen to Gryphon Three, a 1974 concept album by the band Gryphon based on the game of chess
- "Mad City: Red Queen", an episode of the third season of Gotham
- Sana Kashimura, otherwise called the Red Queen, a character in the manga and anime series Alice & Zouroku
- A red Queen (playing card)
- An alternative name for the Black Queen in chess, where the white pieces are opposed by red pieces instead of black pieces
- Elisabeth of Bavaria (1876-1965), the Queen of Belgium nicknamed "The Red Queen"
- Red Queen's Hypothesis, an evolutionary hypothesis to the advantage of sex at the level of individuals, and the constant evolutionary arms race between competing species
- Red Queen (EP), a 2003 album by Funker Vogt
- The Red Queen's race, a parable in Alice in Wonderland that has served as the basis of a number of scientific and sociological theories
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red Queen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.