The Red Room
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Red Room (disambiguation))
The Red Room or Red Room may refer to:
Art and entertainment
- The Red Room (Strindberg), an 1879 novel by August Strindberg
- "The Red Room" (Wells), an 1894 short story by H. G. Wells
- The Red Room (Nicci French novel), a 2001 novel by Nicci French
- The Dessert: Harmony in Red (The Red Room), a painting by Henri Matisse from 1908
- "Red Room" (animation), a Japanese internet flash animation/prank flash from 2004
- The Red Room, a mixtape by Game, made in 2010
- Red Room, was a Soviet training program featured in Marvel comics that trained the Black Widow.
- The Red Room Company, a poetry publisher in Sydney, Australia
- The Red Room Theatre Company, a London-based theatre company
- The Red Room (disambiguation) Taipei, Taiwan, promoting open mic performances and creative exchanges in a multitude of languages
- Red Room (White House), a state parlor in the White House
- Senate of Canada's red chamber, the convening room of the Senate of Canada
- Legislative Council of Quebec's red hall, the convening room for the former Legislative Council of Quebec
- Black Lodge from Twin Peaks, commonly referred to as "the red room"
- Red Basilica, also known as the 'Red Hall', a temple to Serapis in Pergamon
- The Red Room, in the supposedly haunted house described in the book The Amityville Horror
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Red Room.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.