The Reef Hotel Casino
The complex features a central LED pillar and interactive floor which is prominent next to BAR36. The bar hosts free live entertainment 6 nights a week and serves food from 4pm-8pm every night. The Reef Hotel Casino also houses the Merchant Artisan Food & Coffee cafe plus four restaurants: Tamarind, Café China Noodle Bar (in the former Cairns Customs House), Cafe China Restaurant and Flinders Bar & Grill. It also hosts the Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome on the rooftop.
- January 1992. The Queensland Government called for submissions from interested parties to build and operate a casino in Cairns.
- January 1996. Casino licence granted. Reef Casino Hotel commenced trading on 31 January.
- "Cairns Attractions - The Casino". Retrieved 2008-01-04.
- Reef Casino Trust
- "BAR36 Dining". Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "Reef Hotel Casino Dining". Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "Cafè China Restaurant". The Reef Hotel Casino. Retrieved 17 May 2016.
- "Cairns Wildlife Dome". Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "History of Reef Casino Trust". Retrieved 17 May 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Reef Hotel Casino.|
|This article about a hotel or resort in Oceania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|