From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Remix)
|Look up remix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A remix is an alternative version of a recorded work.
Remix may also refer to:
- Remix (Candan Erçetin album)
- Remix (I Like The), a song by New Kids on the Block
- Remix (Le Tigre album)
- Remix (Mushroomhead album)
- The Remix (Lady Gaga album), a 2010 album by Lady Gaga
- The Remix (Ariana Grande album), a 2015 album by Ariana Grande
- r.e.m.IX, an album by R.E.M.
- An alternative word for Arrangement.
In other media:
- Remix (book), a 2008 book by Lawrence Lessig
- Remix (fashion magazine), a New Zealand fashion magazine
- Remix (film), a 2008 Danish film
- Remix (magazine), a former US music magazine
- Remix (TV series), a 2000s Indian television series
- reMix (novel), a novel by Jon Courtenay Grimwood
- The Remix, an Indonesia's NET. electronic dance music competition program
- re-mix Open Source C# library to add mixin technology to .NET
- a slang term for track corruption on a CD.
- Remix OS an Android-based computer operating system for x86-architecture
- All pages beginning with "Remix"
- All pages with titles containing Remix
- OverClocked ReMix, a website which hosts video game musical arrangements
- The Remix Album (disambiguation)
- The Remix Collection (disambiguation)
- Remixes (disambiguation)
- The Remixes (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Remixed"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Remix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.