The Renaissance Man
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Renaissance Man|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Series||Doctor Who 4th Doctor Adventures|
|Written by||Justin Richards|
|Directed by||Ken Bentley|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs|
|Release date||February 2012|
The Doctor endeavours to educate Leela by taking her to the greatest collection of Earth artefacts in the universe, The Morovanian Museum on Morovania Minor. But instead, they find themselves in a strange English village, inhabited by a variety of academics, and presided over by a curious collector called Harcourt.
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Harcourt - Ian McNeice
- Jephson - Gareth Armstrong
- Edward - Anthony Howell
- Lizzie - Daisy Ashford
- Beryl / Professor Hilda Lutterthwaite - Laura Molyneux
- Dr Henry Carnforth - John Dorney
- Ian McNeice played Winston Churchill in the Doctor Who television episodes Victory of the Daleks and The Wedding of River Song.
- Gareth Armstrong previously appeared with Tom Baker's Doctor in the 1976 story, The Masque of Mandragora.
- Daisy Ashford is the daughter of Geoffrey Beevers and Caroline John, who played the Master and Liz Shaw, respectively.
- The Renaissance Man at the Big Finish Website