The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis
|Location||130 Edgar Road
Webster Groves, Missouri 63119
|Capacity||763 to 963|
The Rep is an award-winning venue, and is well regarded in the St. Louis community, as well as the greater metropolitan area and throughout Missouri.
Founded in 1966, The Rep has been based in the Loretto-Hilton Center for the Performing Arts, a multipurpose theater building in Webster Groves, in the heart of Webster University. The Loretto-Hilton Center is shared with the Opera Theatre of Saint Louis, as well as The Conservatory of Theatre Arts at Webster University and Webster University's dance department.
Starting in 1966 with the performance of "Oh! What a Lovely War," the Rep has put on some famous performances such as "Long Days Journey into Night," "Of Mice and Men" and "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" 
In early 2007, The Rep considered moving from the Loretto-Hilton Center to an alternate venue.
Kevin Kline Awards
The Kevin Kline Awards, named after Kevin Kline, an established stage and screen actor and native of St. Louis, began in 2006, to recognize outstanding achievement in professional theatre in the Greater St. Louis area. This has regularly included honorees whose performances were at The Rep.
The Black Rep
The St. Louis Repertory Theater is not affiliated with The Black Repertory Theater (a/k/a "The Black Rep"), which is also located in St. Louis, with its headquarters in downtown St. Louis, its main stage at the Grandel Theater, and additional performances regularly at the Edison Theater at Washington University and the Orthwein Theater at Mary Institute Country Day School.
The 2016-2017 50th Anniversary Season
The 2016-2017 Season of shows, known as the Mainstage Series, is shown from September 2016 to April 2017. The shows and dates are listed below.
- Follies (September 7-October 2)
- A Christmas Carol (November 30-December 24)
- All My Sons (January 4-January 29)
- To Kill a Mockingbird (February 8-March 5)
- St. Louis Repertory Theater Official Website
- Off Ramp Theater
- Opera Theater of St. Louis
- The Black Repertory Theater
- The Kevin Kline Awards
- Repertory Theatre of St. Louis - Information About Shows at The Rep
- The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis receives 2003 Missouri Arts Award
- "History of The Rep". Retrieved 3 October 2011.
- Brown, Lisa R. (March 4, 2007). "Repertory Theatre may draw curtain on Webster campus".
- Kevin Kline Award Winners for St. Louis Theatre Announced (BroadwayWorld.com)
- "The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis: The Season". Retrieved 16 September 2016.