Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up revenant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A revenant a visible ghost or animated corpse that is believed to have revived from death to haunt the living.
Revenant or The Revenant may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Revenant (comics), published in various forms from 2001 to 2008
- Revenant (video game), a 1999 game
- The Revenants, a 2012 Doctor Who audio drama
- Revenants in fiction
- Le revenant, a 1903 film by Georges Méliès
- Le revenant or A Lover's Return, a 1946 French drama
- The Revenant (2009 film), a horror comedy
- The Revenant (2015 film), a thriller
- Revenant (Buffy novel), based on the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- The Revenant (novel), 2003 novel on which the 2015 film is based
- Revenant Records, a record label set up by John Fahey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Revenant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.