The Rhythm Section
|The Rhythm Section|
|Directed by||Reed Morano|
|Written by||Mark Burnell|
|Based on||The Rhythm Section|
by Mark Burnell
|Music by||Jongnic Bontemps|
|Edited by||Melanie Oliver|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Rhythm Section is an upcoming British-American action thriller film directed by Reed Morano and written by Mark Burnell and based on his novel of the same name. The film stars Blake Lively and Jude Law.
- Blake Lively as Stephanie Patrick
- Jude Law
- Max Casella as Leon Giler
- Daniel Mays as Dean West
- Richard Brake as Lehmans
- Raza Jaffrey as Proctor
- Tawfeek Barhom as Reza
- Sterling K. Brown
Principal photography on the film began in December 2017 in Dublin, Ireland. Production was halted temporarily after Lively got injured on the film set, with filming scheduling to begin again in June. Sterling K. Brown joined the film as production resumed in Spain in the summer of 2018. In July 2018 the film was shot in Almería with Jude Law and Blake Lively.
- McNary, Dave (October 30, 2017). "IM Global, Open Road Owner Tang Media Rebrands as Global Road Entertainment". Variety. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- Jr, Mike Fleming (August 16, 2017). "Paramount Lands Blake Lively Spy Thriller 'The Rhythm Section' By 007 Producers & IM Global". Deadline. Retrieved August 17, 2017.
- Busch, Jenna (December 4, 2017). "The Rhythm Section: Blake Lively Injured on Set". ComingSoon.net. Retrieved December 6, 2017.
- Galuppo, Mia (December 4, 2017). "Blake Lively Injured on Set of 'The Rhythm Section'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved December 31, 2017.
- Kit, Borys (May 31, 2018). "Sterling K. Brown Joins Blake Lively ian 'Rhythm Section' as Spy Movie Resumes Production (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- "El rodaje de 'The rhythm section' llegará a Almería a finales de junio". Europa Press (in Spanish). Almería. 21 February 2018. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- EFE (7 November 2017). "Almería acogerá el rodaje de 'The Rhythm Section' con Jude Law y Blake Lively". Ideal (in Spanish). Almería: Corporación de Medios de Andalucía, S.A. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
|This article about an action thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|