The Richard Blackwood Show
|The Richard Blackwood Show|
|Presented by||Richard Blackwood|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of episodes||23|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original network||Channel 4|
|Original release||22 September 1999 –|
The Richard Blackwood Show was a UK television series starring comedian Richard Blackwood. The show was broadcast from 1999 to 2001 on Channel 4. It included features such as interviews, pranks and stand-up comedy routines. There were noticeable changes as the series progressed. The show was cancelled after one series.
Unlike many other talk shows, The Richard Blackwood Show did not air in series/seasons and was instead aired all year long without any seasonal breaks, and twenty-three episodes of the show were aired.
The show was presented by comedian, rapper and actor Richard Blackwood.
The guests on the initial 5 episodes were TQ, Melanie B (or Mel G as she was known at the time of the recording), LFO, LL Cool J, Will Smith and Don King.
- ^ "BBC - Comedy Guide - The Richard Blackwood Show". Archived from the original on 19 August 2004. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- ^ Brian Logan (13 April 2010). "Meet black comedy's trailblazers | Stage". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 24 July 2013.
- ^ a b Burhan Wazir (30 July 2000). "Seriously, it's Richard Blackwood | From the Observer | The Observer". London: Guardian. Retrieved 24 July 2013.
- ^ a b The Richard Blackwood Show
- 1999 British television series debuts
- 2001 British television series endings
- 1990s British comedy television series
- 2000s British comedy television series
- Channel 4 original programming
- Channel 4 talk shows
- English-language television shows
- 1990s British television talk shows
- 2000s British television talk shows
- United Kingdom television show stubs