Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Ring may refer to:
- The Ring, a 1967 novel by Richard Chopping
- The Ring, a 1988 book by Daniel Keys Moran
- The Ring, a 1980 novel by Danielle Steel, which formed the basis for the 1996 film
- The Ring, a 1964 children's book by John Updike
- The Ring (magazine), a boxing periodical
- "The Ring" (poem), a poem by Heinrich Wittenwiler
- Ring (Suzuki novel)
Film and television
- The Ring (1927 film), a film by Alfred Hitchcock
- The Ring (1952 film), a film by Kurt Neumann
- The Ring (1985 film), a 1985 Romanian film
- The Rings, a 1985 horror film by Honarmand, aka "Zangha"
- The Ring (1996 film), a film by Armand Mastroianni
- Ring Trilogy or Ringu cycle, "The Ring" horror franchise
- "The Ring" (Angel), a 2000 episode of Angel
- The Ring (Chuck), a fictional spy organization in Chuck
- "The Ring" (South Park), a 2009 episode of South Park
- "The Ring" (Yes, Dear), an episode of Yes, Dear
- Der Ring des Nibelungen (The Ring of the Nibelung), a cycle of operas by Richard Wagner
- The Ring (album), an album by Terri Hendrix
- Nürburgring, or the Ring, a German racetrack
- The Ring Nebula, a planetary nebula often simply called "The Ring"
- The Ring (rock formation), a rock formation in Bulgaria
- The Ring: Terror's Realm, a 2000 video game
- Vaginal ring or the Ring, a hormonal contraceptive device
- One Ring, a fictional ring of power in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
- Ring (disambiguation)
- The Circle (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Ring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.