The Rippling Wall
|The Rippling Wall|
The sculpture at Portland Fire Station 21, 2015
|Location||Portland, Oregon, United States|
The Rippling Wall is a 2014 outdoor aluminum sculpture by David Franklin, installed on the facade of Portland Fire & Rescue Station 21 in Portland, Oregon's Buckman neighborhood, in the United States.
Description and history
The Rippling Wall, designed by David Franklin, is installed on the facade of Portland Fire & Rescue Station 21 at 5 Southeast Madison Street on the east bank of the Willamette River. It is administered by the Regional Arts & Culture Council.
- "Station 21 Reconstruction". City of Portland, Oregon. Retrieved June 24, 2015.
- "Three Portland projects named among the nation's best public art". The Oregonian. June 16, 2015. Retrieved June 24, 2015.
- "Portland artworks gain national recognition". City of Portland, Oregon. June 16, 2015. Retrieved June 24, 2015.
- The Rippling Wall at David Franklin's official website
- Rippling Wall Receives Public Art Network Year in Review Award (June 13, 2015) at David Franklin's official website