The River Murders
|The River Murders|
|Directed by||Rich Cowan|
|Produced by||Rich Cowan
|Written by||Steve Anderson|
|Music by||Pinar Toprak|
|Edited by||Jason A. Payne|
|Distributed by||Sony Pictures Entertainment|
Detective Jack Verdon is investigating a series of brutal murders when he realizes that every one is a woman he has slept with or had a relationship with in the past. Verdon is taken off the case by FBI Agent Vukovich and suspended by his Captain. Verdon is forced to work outside the law and confront his past to catch the killer (Michael Rodrick), who is extracting details of Verdon's other lovers – and subsequent victims – from each victim.
- Ray Liotta as Jack Verdon
- Ving Rhames as Captain Langley
- Michael Rodrick as John Lee
- Gisele Fraga as Ana Verdon
- Christian Slater as Agent Vukovich
- Sarah Ann Schultz as Jenny Tate
- Raymond J. Barry as Trent Verdon
- Melora Walters as Agent Glover
- Cindy Dolenc as Annie Locke
- Michelle Krusiec as Sung Li
- C.R. Clatworthy as Thomas Lincoln
- Vanessa Toll as Ellie Nelson
Paul Bradshaw of Total Film rated it 2/5 stars and called it a low point for the careers of the stars. Rohit Rao of DVD Talk rated it 1.5/5 stars and called it a "drab and generic serial killer thriller". Paul Pritchard of DVD Verdict wrote, "As a TV movie, The River Murders would be passable, but expecting people to spend money on it is asking too much."
- "'River Sorrow' to open at Magic Lantern under new name". The Spokesman-Review. 2011-09-14. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- Miska, Brad (2011-07-27). "Trailer Premiere for 'The River Murders'". Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- Bradshaw, Paul (2012-05-09). "The River Murders". Total Film. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- Rao, Rohit (2011-10-27). "The River Murders". DVD Talk. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- Pritchard, Paul (2011-09-15). "The River Murders". DVD Verdict. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
|This article about a crime thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|