The Roy Doty Show
|The Roy Doty Show|
|Starring||Roy Doty (host)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original release||May 10 – October 4, 1953|
The Roy Doty Show was a Sunday morning DuMont Television Network children's TV show hosted by Roy Doty (1922-2015). The show aired from May 10, 1953, to October 4, 1953. Cartoonist Roy Doty drew sketches and told children's stories.
As with many DuMont series, no episodes are known to exist.
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- Daytime television in the United States