(Redirected from The Running Man)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up running man in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Running Man may refer to:
- The Running Man (novel), a 1982 novel by Stephen King under the pseudonym Richard Bachman
- The Running Man (Bauer novel), by Michael Gerard Bauer
- "The Running Man" (short story), by Bill Pronzini
- Running Man, a musical by Cornelius Eady and Diedre Murray
Film and television
- The Running Man (1963 film), a British drama
- The Running Man (1987 film), an American science-fiction action film
- Running Man (2013 film), a 2013 South Korean film
- Running Man (2015 film), a 2015 Chinese film
- Running Man (TV series), a South Korean variety show
- Running Man (Taiwanese TV series), a Taiwanese television series
- Keep Running (TV series), a Chinese variety show, previously called Running Man (2017)
- "Running Man", a segment of the 1987 anime anthology film Neo Tokyo
- Running man (dance)
- Robert Garside, the first person to run around the world, uses the laqab "the Runningman"
- Barred lambda, a symbol used in phonetic notation
- "Running Man", a song by Hanson on the album The Walk
- A standard symbol used on an exit sign
- Another word for a "bagman" in organized crime
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Running Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.