The Ryzza Mae Show
|The Ryzza Mae Show|
|Created by||Television and Production Exponents, Inc.|
|Developed by||TAPE Inc.|
|Directed by||Bert de Leon|
|Presented by||Ryzza Mae Dizon|
|Opening theme||"Itaktak Mo" sung by Ryzza Mae Dizon|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||721|
|Executive producer(s)||Antonio P. Tuviera
|Producer(s)||Antonio P. Tuviera|
|Location(s)||TAPE Eastside Studio, GMA Broadway Centrum (New Manila, Quezon City)|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Original release||April 8, 2013– September 18, 2015|
The Ryzza Mae Show is a Philippine talk show presented by Ryzza Mae Dizon. It premiered on April 8, 2013 at 11:30 am on GMA Network. The show was first announced by Vic Sotto during the live airing of Eat Bulaga! on April 1, 2013. The show is recorded and aired live at the TAPE Eastside Studio at GMA Broadway Centrum in New Manila, Quezon City.
As the Talk Show
The show explores topics that cover anything under the sun through the point of view of a curious and innocent child. Furthermore, the show presents interesting people with interesting stories in a happy atmosphere.
The Ryzza Mae Show Presents
The Ryzza Mae Show went on hiatus on September 18, 2015 in order to give way to Dizon's first new teleserye, Princess in the Palace, which is also produced by TAPE Inc. Dizon and her guest co-star in Princess in the Palace, Ces Quesada, confirmed that The Ryzza Mae Show wouldn't go off air permanently, it would only go on hiatus in order to present Dizon's new teleserye.
On June 10, 2016, Princess in the Palace had already aired its finale episode in order to give way to its second presentation, Calle Siete, which is also produced by TAPE Inc. from Princess in the Palace, Eula Valdez and Christian Vasquez will still be joining Dizon in this teleserye. Addition to the cast are Dabarkads Kenneth Medrano and Patricia Tumulak.
|Title||Episodes||Premiere Date||Finale Date|
|Princess in the Palace||
||September 21, 2015||June 10, 2016|
|Calle Siete||June 13, 2016|
- Jimenez, FR (2 April 2013). "Child wonder na si Ryzza Mae Dizon, may talk show na rin" (in Tagalog). GMA Network. Retrieved 3 April 2013.
- "Ryzza Mae Dizon, excited na para sa kanyang talk show" (in Tagalog). GMA Network. Retrieved 3 April 2013.
- Bartolome, Kim (3 April 2013). "The Ryzza Mae Show will air on April 8, 2013". Pinoy Network.tv. Retrieved 3 April 2013.
- "PEP Alerts" (in Tagalog). Philippine Entertainment Portal. 1 April 2013. Retrieved 3 April 2013.
- Nicolas, Christine (2 April 2013). "Child wonder Ryzza Mae Dizon on a talk show". Now Planet. Retrieved 3 April 2013.
- "Ryzza, talk show host". The Philippine Star. 8 April 2013. Retrieved 9 April 2013.
- Almo, Nerisa (8 April 2013). "Ryzza Mae Dizon debuts as host on Eat Bulaga Presents: The Ryzza Mae Show". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 9 April 2013.
- "Ryzza Mae Dizon, nagpakabibo sa pilot episode ng 'The Ryzza Mae Show'". GMA Network. 8 April 2013. Retrieved 9 April 2013.
- Rañoa-Bismark, Maridel (8 April 2013). "The little big star that is Ryzza Mae Dizon". omg!. Retrieved 9 April 2013.
|This article about television in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|