Jump to navigation Jump to search
A request that this article title be changed to under discussion. Please do not move this article until the discussion is closed.is
|Look up Saint or saint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Saint may refer to:
- Simon Templar, also known as "The Saint", the protagonist of a book series by Leslie Charteris and subsequent adaptations:
- The Saint (film series) (1938–43), starring Louis Hayward, George Sanders and Hugh Sinclair as Simon Templar
- The Saint (radio program) (1944–51), a radio program starring Vincent Price
- The Saint (comics) (1948–61), a long-running comic strip series
- The Saint (TV series) (1962–69), a British television series starring Roger Moore
- Return of the Saint (1978–79), a British television series starring Ian Ogilvy
- The Saint in Manhattan 1987 TV pilot starring Andrew Clarke as Simon Templar, it was shown as part of CBS Summer Playhouse, a series that aired unsold TV pilots.
- The Saint (TV film series) (1989-90) six made-for-syndication TV Films starring Simon Dutton as Simon Templar, broadcast as part of Mystery Wheel of Adventure.
- The Saint (1997 film), 1997 American film starring Val Kilmer
- The Saint (2017 film), 2017 espionage thriller TV movie directed by Ernie Barbarash and starring Adam Rayner in the title role.
- The Saint (1941 film), a 1941 Bollywood film directed by Abdul Rashid Kardar
- "The Saint" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- The Saint, an omnibus edition of the Gaunt's Ghosts novels, Honour Guard through Sabbat Martyr, by Dan Abnett
- The Saints (Australian band), an Australian punk band
- The Saints (1960s band), an English instrumental band
- The Saint (Asbury Park, New Jersey), a club showcasing live, original music
- "The Saint" (Edwin Astley song), original theme to the 1960s TV series
- "The Saint" (Orbital song), a song by Orbital from the 1997 film soundtrack of the same title and based upon the 1960s TV theme.
- "The Saint" (Thompson Twins song), 1991
- Play Radio (Hampshire), a radio station formerly known as "The Saint"
- WVCR-FM, Siena College radio station branded "88.3 The Saint"
- The Saint (UK newspaper), a student newspaper at the University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, United Kingdom
- Ian St John (1938–2021), Scottish football player nicknamed "The Saint"
- Lynn St. John (1876–1950), American college multi-sports coach and administrator nicknamed "The Saint"
- No. 16 Squadron RAF, nicknamed "The Saints"
- The Saint (New York City), a gay nightclub in New York City that operated from 1980 to 1990