Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Saint or saint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Saint may refer to:
- Simon Templar, also known as "The Saint", the protagonist of a book series by Leslie Charteris and subsequent adaptations:
- The Saint (film series) (1938–43), starring Louis Hayward, George Sanders and Hugh Sinclair as Simon Templar
- The Saint (radio program) (1944–51), a radio program starring Vincent Price
- The Saint (comics) (1948–61), a long-running comic strip series
- The Saint (TV series) (1962–69), a British television series starring Roger Moore
- Return of the Saint (1978–79), a British television series starring Ian Ogilvy
- The Saint (1997 film), 1997 American film starring Val Kilmer
- The Saint (2017 film), 2017 espionage thriller TV movie directed by Ernie Barbarash and starring Adam Rayner in the title role.
- The Saint (1941 film), a 1941 Bollywood film directed by Abdul Rashid Kardar
- "The Saint" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- The Saint, an omnibus edition of the Gaunt's Ghosts novels, Honour Guard through Sabbat Martyr, by Dan Abnett
- The Saints (Australian band), an Australian punk band
- The Saints (1960s band), an English instrumental band
- The Saint (music venue), a club showcasing live, original music in Asbury Park, New Jersey
- Saint (James Reid album), 2013
- "The Saint" (Edwin Astley song), original theme to the 1960s TV series
- "The Saint" (Orbital song), a song by Orbital from the 1997 film soundtrack of the same title and based upon the 1960s TV theme.
- Play Radio (Hampshire), a radio station formerly known as "The Saint"
- WVCR-FM, Siena College radio station branded "88.3 The Saint"
- The Saint (UK newspaper), a student newspaper at the University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, United Kingdom
- Ian St John (born 1938), Scottish football player nicknamed "The Saint"
- Lynn St. John (1876–1950), American college multi-sports coach and administrator nicknamed "The Saint"
- The Saint (club), a gay nightclub in New York City that operated from 1980 to 1990
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Saint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.