From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Scholar)
|Look up scholar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scholar is one who follows a scholarly method
Scholar may also refer to:
- Professor, especially one at university
- Student, especially one at university
- Someone holding an academic degree, especially a university diploma
- The recipient of a scholarship
- Scholar-official, a bureaucrat official of Imperial China
- Torah scholar, one well versed in Jewish law
- Independent scholar
- Tom Scholar (born 1968) UK civil servant
- The Scholar: St. Mary's Law Review on Minority Issues
- The Scholars (poem) A poem by the Irish poet William Butler Yeats.
- The Scholars (novel), a Chinese novel
- The Scholars (vocal group), a UK band
- The Scholars (band), a US band
- A 1950s Texas pop music group, that is now famous as the first band Kenny Rogers recorded with.
Film and television
- The Scholar (film), (1918 film) an American film featuring Oliver Hardy
- The Scholar (TV series), a 2005 American reality television series
- Google Scholar, Google scholarly papers search engine
- All pages with titles containing scholar
- Category:Scholars - The category of scholars, people who study a field
- Schooler (disambiguation)
- School (disambiguation)
- Scholastic (disambiguation)
- Scholarism (學民思潮) Hong Kong political movement
- Scholarly method
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scholar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.