(Redirected from The School)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up school in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A school is an institution for learning.
School or the school may also refer to:
- School (division), a division of a college or university focused on related subjects
- The School at Columbia University ("The School") The Columbia University primary school
Arts, entertainment, and media
- School (South Korean TV series) a South Korean anthology series
- School (TV series), a 2011 Japanese serial drama
- School (fish), a group of fish swimming in the same direction in a coordinated manner
- School of thought, a number of individuals with shared styles, approaches or aims
- Old school (disambiguation)
- Scholar (disambiguation)
- Scholastic (disambiguation)
- Scholasticism, a method of learning taught by the academics of medieval universities circa 1100–1500
- Schooled (disambiguation)
- Schooler (disambiguation)
- Schoolies (disambiguation)
- Schooling (disambiguation)
- Types of educational institutions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title School.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.