The Science, Engineering & Technology Student of the Year Awards
The Science, Engineering & Technology Student of the Year Awards were presented to outstanding undergraduate students in the United Kingdom yearly between 1998 and 2013. The award was open to students who were on a first-degree course at a university located within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, as well as students from the Republic of Ireland. The awards were presented at a dinner in London among technology students, academics, industry executives, government leaders, and the media.
Awards reflected the range of Science, Engineering & Technology degrees offered by UK and Irish universities. Each award was sponsored by a company, professional body, or other organisation with a particular interest in the field of the award.
- Best Aeronautical Engineering Student
- Best Biology & Biotechnology Student
- Best Chemical Engineering Student
- Best Chemistry Student
- Best Civil Engineering Student
- Best Computational Science Student
- Best Food, Nutrition & Health Student
- Best Electronic Engineering Student
- Best Information Technology Student
- Best Maritime Technology Student
- Best Materials Student
- Best Mathematics Student
- Best Mechanical Engineering Student
- Best Pharmacology Student
- Best Physics Student
The highest scoring student overall was declared the "Science, Engineering and Technology Student of the Year".