From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Scientist)
|Look up scientist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scientist is a person engaged in science.
Scientist may also refer to:
- The Scientist (magazine), a scientific journal about biology
- The Scientists, an Australian post-punk band
- Scientist (musician), Jamaican dub musician
- "The Scientist" (song), a single by Coldplay
- Robert Karlsson, Swedish professional golfer nicknamed "The Scientist"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scientist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.