From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Servant (film))
|Look up servant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A servant is a person working within an employer's household.
Servant or servants may refer to:
- Servant, Puy-de-Dôme, France
- Servant (band), a Canadian Christian rock group
- Servant (CORBA), a standard in cross-platform software
- Servant (design pattern), a software design pattern
- Servants (TV series), a costume drama by Tim Whitby
- The Servant (1963 film), a British drama
- The Servant (1989 film), a Soviet drama
- The Servant (2010 film), a South Korean film
- The Servant (band), an alternative rock band based in London, England
- The Servant (album), a 2004 album by The Servant
- The Servants, an indie pop band formed in Hayes, Middlesex, England
- A 1948 novel by Robin Maugham
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Servant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.