The Seventh Coin
|The Seventh Coin|
|Directed by||Dror Soref|
|Written by||Howard Delman
Peter O'Toole is Emil Saber, a retired British soldier and collector of ancient coins and Biblical artifacts. To complete his collection of king Herod's coins, Emil travels to Jerusalem to seek out the seventh and final one. In his search for the coin, Emil begins to lose his mind and eventually believes that he is the reincarnated Herod himself. This does not go well for two teenagers who possess the coin, American tourist Ronnie and Arab pickpocket Salim. As Emil continues on his murderous rampage, the teenagers must avoid him while also protecting the coin.
- Holden, Stephen (10 September 1993). "Review/Film; In Jerusalem, Flipping Out About a Coin". The New York Times. Retrieved 28 March 2010.
- "Awards". IMDB. Retrieved 29 June 2009.
- The Seventh Coin at the Internet Movie Database
- The Seventh Coin at Rotten Tomatoes
- The Seventh Coin at AllMovie
|This article about an independent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|