The Shadow of the Scourge
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Shadow of the Scourge|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Paul Cornell|
|Directed by||Gary Russell|
|Produced by||Gary Russell
|Executive producer(s)||Jacqueline Rayner|
|Length||2 hrs 11 mins|
|Release date||October 2000|
The Seventh Doctor, Ace and Bernice encounter a sinister force in present-day Kent.
- The Doctor — Sylvester McCoy
- Ace — Sophie Aldred
- Bernice Summerfield — Lisa Bowerman
- Annie Carpenter — Holly King
- Mary Hughes — Caroline Burns-Cook
- Brian Hughes — Lennox Greaves
- Michael Pembroke — Michael Piccarilli
- Gary Williams — Nigel Fairs
- Scourge Leader — Peter Trapani
- This is the first of two Big Finish audios set in the continuity of the Virgin New Adventures era of Doctor Who, and was the first time that Sylvester McCoy and Sophie Aldred played their characters from this era. The second such audio play was The Dark Flame.
- Benny's being quite taken with the possible Eighth Doctor shall have a certain relevance in The Dying Days, when she briefly develops romantic feelings for the Eighth Doctor.
- Big Finish Productions - The Shadow of the Scourge
- The Shadow of the Scourge at the Doctor Who Reference Guide