The Shadows of Avalon
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Eighth Doctor Adventures
Fitz, Compassion, Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, Romana III
|Preceded by||Parallel 59|
|Followed by||The Fall of Yquatine|
The Shadows of Avalon is a BBC Books original novel written by Paul Cornell and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the Eighth Doctor, Fitz, Compassion, Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, and Romana III.
- Fitz's question to the Doctor at the end of the novel, and his answer about being on the run from the Time Lords in a stolen and unreliable TARDIS, is reminiscent of the last lines of The Five Doctors.
- The novel is a partial sequel to the Virgin New Adventures novel Happy Endings.
- This is the only original novel in the BBC Books range written by Paul Cornell.
- The Shadows of Avalon at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - The Shadows of Avalon
- The Shadows of Avalon at The TARDIS Library
- The Shadows of Avalon title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- The Shadows of Avalon reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- The Shadows of Avalon reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This BBC-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|