(Redirected from The Shoes)
|Look up shoe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shoe is a piece of outerwear worn on one's foot.
Shoe, Shoes, or The Shoe may also refer to:
- The Shoe, a hamlet in Wiltshire, England
- "The Shoe", nickname for Ohio Stadium, at Ohio State University
- "Shoe", nickname of Dan Hsu, former editor-in-chief of the video game magazine Electronic Gaming Monthly
- "Shoe", nickname of Niels Shoe Meulman, visual artist and graffiti writer based in Amsterdam
- "The Shoe", Bill Shoemaker (1931–2003), American
Art, entertainment, and media
- Shoes (1916 film), directed by Lois Weber
- The Shoe (film), a 1998 German-Latvian drama
- Shoes (2012 film), dedicated to the memory of Holocaust victims
- Shoe (cards), a device used to hold multiple decks of playing cards
- Shoes (American band), a power pop band active in the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s
- The Shoes (Dutch band) 1960s
- The Shoes (French band) 2007
- Shoes (album), by Liam Kyle Sullivan
- "Shoes" (Kelly song), 2006 song and video
- "Shoes" (Reparata song), 1975 single
- "Shoes" (Shania Twain song), 2005 song, originally for Desperate Housewives
- "Cipela", a song used as the Serbian Eurovision entry in 2009, also known as "Shoe"
- "Shoes", a 1972 song by Brook Benton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Shoes (GUI toolkit)
- Brake shoe, a vehicle part
- Contact shoe, a device used on trains to pick up electricity from a third rail
- SHOE, Simple HTML Ontology Extensions, a small set of HTML extensions in the semantic net
- SHOE, Simple Harmonic Oscillator Equation, the basic equation with which repetitive motion can be described