(Redirected from The Shoes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shoe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shoe is a piece of outerwear worn on one's foot.
Shoe, Shoes, or The Shoe may also refer to:
- The Shoe, a hamlet in Wiltshire, England
- "The Shoe", nickname for Ohio Stadium, at Ohio State University
- "Shoe", nickname of Dan Hsu, former editor-in-chief of the video game magazine Electronic Gaming Monthly
- "Shoe", nickname of Niels Shoe Meulman, visual artist and graffiti writer based in Amsterdam
- "The Shoe", Bill Shoemaker (1931–2003), American jockey
Art, entertainment, and media
- Shoes (1916 film), directed by Lois Weber
- The Shoe (film), a 1998 German-Latvian drama
- Shoes (2012 film), dedicated to the memory of Holocaust victims
- Shoe (cards), a device used to hold multiple decks of playing cards
- Shoes (American band), a power pop band active in the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s
- The Shoes (Dutch band) 1960s
- The Shoes (French band) 2007
- Shoes (album), by Liam Kyle Sullivan
- "Shoes" (Kelly song), 2006 song and video
- "Shoes" (Reparata song), 1975 single
- "Shoes" (Shania Twain song), 2005 song, originally for Desperate Housewives
- "Cipela", a song used as the Serbian Eurovision entry in 2009, also known as "Shoe"
- "Shoes", a 1972 song by Brook Benton
- Shoes (GUI toolkit)
- Brake shoe, a vehicle part
- Contact shoe, a device used on trains to pick up electricity from a third rail
- SHOE, Simple HTML Ontology Extensions, a small set of HTML extensions in the semantic net
- SHOE, Simple Harmonic Oscillator Equation, the basic equation with which repetitive motion can be described
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.