The Siegel Group
|Steve Siegel (President & CEO)|
The Siegel Group, Inc. is a diverse company based in Paradise, Nevada and Studio City, California. It owns and operates boutique hotels, hotel casinos, restaurants, apartments, bars, office buildings, retail franchises and shopping centers.
- 27 flexible stay apartment communities in Nevada and New Mexico, operated by The Siegel Group under the Siegel Suites brand.
- 3 flexible stay apartment communities in Nevada and Arizona, under the Siegel Suites Select brand.
- The Resort on Mt Charleston: 2 Kyle Canyon Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada, in the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest.
- The Artisan Hotel: 1501 W. Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Rumor Boutique Resort: 455 E. Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, Nevada, across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel.
Shopping centers / office buildings
- Siegel Plaza: 700 E. Naples, Las Vegas, Nevada, near McCarran Airport
- Laurel Plaza: 12080 Ventura Place, Studio City, California
- Las Vegas office building: 3790 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada
The Siegel Group was founded in 2001. It maintains corporate offices in Paradise, Nevada, and Studio City, California. It has 1000 employees and has been listed as one of Inc. Magazine's 500 fastest-growing private businesses.
Key people in The Siegel Group include Steve Siegel (chief executive officer and president), Maggie Natour (chief financial officer), Judith Perez (executive vice president), and Michael Crandall (senior vice president).
- Las Vegas Review-Journal. "Siegel Group Nevada acquires two properties in $12 million deal". Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- John Katsilometes. "The Siegel Group's building buy is its latest attempt to 'take over' Las Vegas". LasVegasSun.com.
- "The Siegel Group - Las Vegas, NV". Inc.com.