The Sims 2: Apartment Pets
|The Sims 2: Apartment Pets|
|Genre(s)||Life simulation game, God game|
The Sims 2: Apartment Pets is a video game for the Nintendo DS. EA has described as a follow-up to the Nintendo DS version of The Sims 2: Pets. As in the original, it allows a diverse amount of customization, allowing pets to be created in a variety of colors and sizes.
The game begins with your Uncle Bill going on an expedition and leaving you to take care of the apartment. You can also take care of the pets already in the apartment of the beginning of the game. Soon after the game starts, the janitor will tell you about a lost puppy, and give it to you until the owner is found. This pet and more are ones that owners and various people will drop off, asking for you to take care of the pet for a few days.
There are three minigames in The Sims: Apartment Pets. They are: Buried Treasure, Bird Boogie, and the Snake Charming Game.
- "The Sims 2: Apartment Pets". GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- "The Sims 2: Apartment Pets". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- Kevin Schultz (July 29, 2008). "The Sims 2: Apartment Pets review". GamesRadar+. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- "The Sims 2 Apartment Pets – NDS – Review". GameZone. May 4, 2012. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- "NDS Review - 'The Sims 2: Apartment Pets'". WorthPlaying. October 25, 2008. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- "The Sims 2: Apartment Pets Review". IGN. News Corporation. January 3, 2008. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
|This Nintendo-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|