The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat
|The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat|
|Developer(s)||Maxis Redwood Shores|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, OS X|
The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat is a game pack in The Sims 4 released on January 13, 2015. It includes a new destination, many new objects, new outfits and new interactions. It is only available for digital download.
Similar to The Sims: Vacation, The Sims 2: Bon Voyage, and The Sims 3: World Adventures, Sims can go on a vacation. However, it focuses more on camping, similar to a vacation in Three Lakes in The Sims 2: Bon Voyage.
- New Achievements: Critter Catcher, Nature's Course, Tastes Like Burning, No Longer Solitary
- New Traits: Squeamish, Survivalist (Reward Trait), Great Storyteller (Purchase), Stoves and Grills Master (Purchase), Incredibly Friendly (Purchase)
- New Aspiration: Outdoor Enthusiast
- New Game Options & Interactions: Going on Vacation, Stargaze/Cloudgaze, Take Deep Breaths, Bear Roar, Weenie Roast (Social Event), Death and the Campsite Ghost, Woohoo in a Tent.
- New Skill: Herbalism
- New World: Granite Falls
- New Collectibles: Insects
- The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Game Pack Announced
- The Sims 4 gets new add-on content with the Outdoor Retreat game pack Archived April 2, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
- Sims 4 Game Pack ‘Outdoor Retreat’ Available Today 2015-01-13
- "Download Sims 4 Woohoo Mods 2019". Sims 4 Mods. Retrieved June 14, 2019.
- "The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat". GameRankings. Retrieved June 10, 2017.
- "The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat". Metacritic. Retrieved June 10, 2017.