|Origin||New York City, New York, USA|
|Genres||Post-hardcore, punk rock|
|Labels||Warcon Enterprises, Eulogy, Glasstone Records|
Joshua Brain Jaffe
They released their self-titled debut EP in 2004 and their first studio album "Being and Becoming" in 2005, featuring songs such as "Never Going To Kill Us", "No Name", and "Effigy." The song "Effigy" was featured on the Saw III soundtrack and the song "Never Going to Kill Us" on the Feast soundtrack.
The band signed to Glasstone Records for the UK release of their album The Sea and the Serpents Beneath.
- Sean Cuthbert - Vocals
- Vin Alfieri - Guitar/Vocals
- Vinny G - Guitar
- Joshua Brain Jaffe - Bass
- Bret D'Louhy- Drums
- Watt White - Vocals
- Rich Liegey - Bass
- Ant Cee - Drums
- 2005: Untreatable (UK release) – Mighty Atom
- 2005: Being and Becoming – Warcon
- 2010: The Sea and the Serpents Beneath – Eulogy
- 2010: The Sea and the Serpents Beneath (UK/EU release) – Glasstone Records
- 2004: The Smashup EP
- Being and Becoming review, Allmusic
- Review of Being and Becoming, Blogcritics.org
- Album Review, Metal Rage, March 16, 2006.
- Album review, Selloutmag. Accessed February 25, 2012.
- The Smashup Sign Deal With Eulogy Recordings. Theprp.com, January 19, 2010.
- Review of Being and Becoming, Absolute Punk, March 1, 2006.
|This article on a United States punk rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|