The Snows of Kilimanjaro (short story collection)
This article does not cite any sources. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Publisher||Charles Scribner's Sons|
|Media type||Print (hardback & paperback)|
The Snows of Kilimanjaro and Other Stories is a collection of short stories by Ernest Hemingway, published in 1961. All the stories were earlier published in The Fifth Column and the First Forty-Nine Stories in 1938.
The collection includes the following stories:
- "The Snows of Kilimanjaro"
- "A Clean, Well-Lighted Place"
- "A Day's Wait"
- "The Gambler, the Nun, and the Radio"
- "Fathers and Sons"
- "In Another Country"
- "The Killers"
- "A Way You'll Never Be"
- "Fifty Grand"
- "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber"
- The Snows of Kilimanjaro (1952 film), a 1952 American film
- The Snows of Kilimanjaro (2011 film), a 2011 French film
- The Killers (1946 film), a 1946 American film
- The Killers (1956 film), a 1956 Russian film
- The Killers (1964 film), a 1964 American film
- The Macomber Affair, a 1947 American film
|This article about a collection of short stories is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|