The Snows of Kilimanjaro (short story collection)
This article does not cite any sources. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Publisher||Charles Scribner's Sons|
|Media type||Print (hardback & paperback)|
The Snows of Kilimanjaro and Other Stories is a collection of short stories by Ernest Hemingway, published in 1961. The title story is considered by some to be the best story Hemingway ever wrote. All the stories were earlier published in The Fifth Column and the First Forty-Nine Stories in 1938.
The collection includes the following stories:
- "The Snows of Kilimanjaro"
- "A Clean, Well-Lighted Place"
- "A Day's Wait"
- "The Gambler, the Nun, and the Radio"
- "Fathers and Sons"
- "In Another Country"
- "The Killers"
- "A Way You'll Never Be"
- "Fifty Grand"
- "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber"
- The Snows of Kilimanjaro (1952 film), a 1952 American film
- The Snows of Kilimanjaro (2011 film), a 2011 French film
|This article about a collection of short stories is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|