Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Sound or The Sounds may refer to:
- The Sound (film), a Canadian psychological thriller film
- The Sound or Øresund, the strait between Sweden and Denmark
- Plymouth Sound, the inlet of the English Channel at Plymouth, England
- Long Island Sound, the body of water between Connecticut and Long Island, United States
- Puget Sound, an inlet of the Pacific Ocean in the U.S. state of Washington
- The Sounds of the Outer Banks, North Carolina, these include Currituck Sound, Pamlico Sound, Albemarle Sound, Croatan Sound and Roanoke Sound.
- The Sound, a small cay rising above sea level at Middleton Reef in the Coral Sea Islands, Australia
- The Sound (band), an English post-punk band
- The Sounds, a Swedish indie-rock band
- "The Sound", nickname of the saxophonist Stan Getz
- "The Sound", a track from the Swans album Soundtracks for the Blind
- The Sound, 2007 album by Elevation Worship
- The Sound (Mary Mary album) (2008)
- The Sound (New Monsoon album) (2005)
- "The Sound" (John M. Perkins' Blues), a 2009 song by Switchfoot
- "The Sound" (song), a 2016 song by the 1975
- "The Sound", a 2019 song by Carly Rae Jepsen from the album Dedicated
- KKLQ (FM) 100.3, a radio station in Los Angeles formerly known as "The Sound"
- The Sound (radio station), a radio station network in New Zealand
- The Sound (Australian TV series), Australian music program broadcast on the ABC
- The Sound (Chinese TV series), a Chinese reality series broadcast on Hunan TV
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Sound.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.