From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Sound or The Sounds may refer to:
- The Sound or Øresund, the strait between Sweden and Denmark
- Plymouth Sound, the inlet of the English Channel at Plymouth, England
- Long Island Sound, the body of water between Connecticut and Long Island, NY
- Puget Sound, an inlet of the Pacific Ocean in the U.S. state of Washington
- The Sound (band), an English post-punk band
- The Sounds, a Swedish indie-rock band
- "The Sound", nickname of the saxophonist Stan Getz
- "The Sound", a track from the Swans album Soundtracks for the Blind
- " The Sound" (Elevation Worship album) (2007)
- The Sound (Mary Mary album) (2008)
- The Sound (New Monsoon album) (2005)
- "The Sound (John M. Perkins' Blues)", a 2009 song by Switchfoot
- "The Sound (song)", a 2016 song by The 1975
- KSWD (FM) 100.3, a radio station in Los Angeles known as "The Sound"
- The Sound (New Zealand), a radio station network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Sound.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.