The Spirit of Dorsai
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Cover of the first edition
|Author||Gordon R. Dickson|
|Genre||Science fiction short stories|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
|LC Class||PZ4.D553 Sr PS3554.I328|
The Spirit of Dorsai is a collection of two science fiction stories by Gordon R. Dickson. It was first published by Ace Books in 1979. The collection includes linking material and the stories are part of Dickson's Childe Cycle. The first story, "Amanda Morgan", is original to this collection. The other, "Brothers", originally appeared in the anthology Astounding, edited by Harry Harrison.
- "Internet Speculative Fiction Database". Retrieved 2008-01-17.
- Clute, John; Peter Nicholls (1995). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction. New York: St. Martin's Griffin. p. 332. ISBN 0-312-13486-X.
- Contento, William G. "Index to Science Fiction Anthologies and Collections". Retrieved 2008-01-17.
- Easton, Tom (March 1980). "The Reference Library". Analog Science Fiction and Fact. Condé Nast Publications, Inc. p. 168.
- McMurray, Clifford (July 1980), "Galaxy Bookshelf", Galaxy Magazine, vol. 40 no. 1, p. 61
- Miesel, Sandra (May 1980), Science Fiction Review, vol. 9 no. 2, p. 31 Missing or empty
- Searles, Baird (January 1980), "On Books", Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine, vol. 4 no. 1, p. 16