The Spoiler is an album by jazz saxophonist Stanley Turrentine recorded for the Blue Note label in 1966 and performed by Turrentine with Blue Mitchell, James Spaulding, Pepper Adams, McCoy Tyner, Julian Priester, Bob Cranshaw, and Mickey Roker with arrangements by Duke Pearson.
The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow awarded the album 4½ stars and states "despite some potentially indifferent material, Turrentine is in fine form throughout the date".
- "The Magilla" (Duke Pearson) - 6:06
- "When the Sun Comes Out" (Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler) - 6:00
- "La Fiesta" (Armando Boza) - 5:05
- "Sunny" (Bobby Hebb) - 7:23
- "Maybe September (Theme from the Oscar)" (Ray Evans, Percy Faith, Jay Livingston) - 4:46
- "You're Gonna Hear From Me" (André Previn, Dory Previn) - 5:21
- "Lonesome Lover" (Billy Eckstine, Max Roach) - 4:38 Bonus track on CD