The Spotlight (film)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Frank Tuttle|
|Edited by||Louis D. Lighton|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Spotlight is a 1927 American silent comedy film directed by Frank Tuttle, written by Hope Loring, Herman J. Mankiewicz and Rita Weiman, and starring Esther Ralston, Neil Hamilton, Nicholas Soussanin, Arlette Marchal and Arthur Housman. It was released on November 19, 1927, by Paramount Pictures.
- Esther Ralston as Lizzie Stokes / Olga Rostova
- Neil Hamilton as Norman Brooke
- Nicholas Soussanin as Daniel Hoffman
- Arlette Marchal as Maggie Courtney
- Arthur Housman as Ebbetts
The film is a remake of the 1921 film Footlights.
- "Spotlight - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- "The Spotlight". afi.com. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- The Spotlight at silentera.com
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Spotlight
- The Spotlight at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files:lost films of Paramount - 1927
|This 1920s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|