The State of The USA
- "The Rise and Fall of the G.D.P." The New York Times. 2010-05-16. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- "Genuine Progress Indicator - Putting a dollar figure on progress". The Baltimore Sun. 2010-09-11. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- "Public Policy Center's guest lecture boosts statistics site". The Daily Iowan. 2010-10-21. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- "Data Access - Community Health Data Initiative - Interim Work Page". Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- "Work Begins on First Official 'Key National Indicator System'". The State of the USA. 2010-10-18. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- "GDP: a brief history". Foreign Policy. 2011. Retrieved 2011-01-18.
U.S. government begins funding the State of the USA project, designed to create a "key national indicator system" with hundreds of new data points to add nuance to standard GDP stats.
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|