|Directed by||Leslie S. Hiscott|
|Produced by||Herbert Smith|
|Written by||Michael Barringer|
Francis L. Sullivan
|Distributed by||Fox Film|
A man is framed for killing the blackmailer of his friend's wife.
- Henry Kendall as Paul Rayner
- Betty Astell as Eve Marshall
- Francis L. Sullivan as Jacob Volke
- Lawrence Anderson as Tom Marshall
- Henry Caine as Dixon
- F. Pope-Stamper as Simms
- "The Stickpin (1933) | BFI". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 2016-11-06.
- Wood p.79
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The Birth of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|