The Sunday Mail
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sunday Mail or The Sunday Mail may refer to:
- Sunday Mail (Scotland), Scottish tabloid
- The Sunday Mail (Brisbane), Sunday tabloid in Queensland, Australia
- The Mail on Sunday, British conservative tabloid
- Sunday Mail (Adelaide), Sunday tabloid in Adelaide, South Australia
- Sunday Mail, Sunday edition of The Malay Mail; now replaced by Weekend Mail
- Sunday Mail, a song by Marcy Playground from their 1999 album Shapeshifter
- The Sunday Mail, former name of the band Jukebox the Ghost
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Sunday Mail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.