Sunshine Coast Daily
|Owner(s)||APN News & Media|
|Headquarters||Newspaper Place and Dalton Drive
Maroochydore QLD 4558
The Sunshine Coast Daily is the only daily newspaper specifically serving the Sunshine Coast region of Queensland, Australia. The newspaper is owned by APN News & Media. It was once considered the company's flagship newspaper in Australia.
In 2008, the circulation of the Sunshine Coast Daily was 21,604 Monday to Friday and 34,716 on Saturday. In 2015, those figures are down to 12,200 Monday to Friday and just under 18,000 on Saturday.
Journalists at the Sunshine Coast Daily include Stuart Cumming, Scott Sawyer, Nicky Moffat, and Bill Hoffman. There are a number of editors at the newspaper including editor-in-chief Jenna Cairney, deputy editor Damian Bathersby, sports editor Steele Taylor, community engagement editor Shirley Sinclair, news director Alex Easton, and property editor Erle Levey.
There are also a number of community publications attached to the newspaper, the Caloundra Weekly, Maroochy Weekly, Nambour Weekly, and Buderim Chronicle, run by a team of journalists led by Erin Long and including Melanie Keyte, Georgia White, Jessica Bahr, Julia Whitwell, Rachel Lang, Paxton Roth, Luke Simmonds, and Jessica McKenzie. The Sunshine Coast Daily is also responsible for producing the Caboolture News, Noosa News, and Bribie Weekly.
- Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC). Average Net Paid Sales for October–December 2008 (metro and larger regional titles)/January–June 2008 (other regional titles).
- Our team, Sunshine Coast Daily
- "Melanie Keyte – Activity". Sunshine Coast Daily. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- "Julia Whitwell – Activity". Sunshine Coast Daily. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- "Rachel Lang – Activity". Sunshine Coast Daily. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
|This Australian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|