The Sunstreak is a band from Rochester, New York.
First known as One Year Nothing, they released an album on B and W records. They played on the Vans Warped Tour in 2002 (before they knew how to play, according to vocalist Tony Rebis), and again in 2006—filling the "Bar-Ba_Q" slot, meaning they played and then cooked for the other bands. Their first album sold 25,000 records in a month, becoming the second band in history to chart on Billboard not having a distribution deal.
- Tony Rebis - vocals
- David Schuler - vocals, guitar, keyboards
- Gary Foster - drums
- Jason Sarkis - bass guitar
- Jack Flynn - lead guitar
- Sunstreak (as One Year Nothing, B&W, 2006)
- Top Secret (EP, 2008)
- Once Upon a Lie (EMI, 2009)
- Hopkin, Kenyon. "The Sunstreak: Biography". Allmusic. Retrieved 2009-11-10.
- Palmer, Bill (2009-09-21). "The Sunstreak interview". iProng Magazine. Archived from the original on October 2, 2009. Retrieved 2009-11-10.
- "Five Questions with The Sunstreak's Tony Rebis". Cosmogirl. 2009-10-09. Retrieved 2009-11-10.
- Hernandez, Edwin (2009-10-27). "Not gonna lie: Local band impresses with solid songwriting". Cardinal Courier Online. Retrieved 2009-11-10.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|