From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Suspect)
A suspect is a person suspected of committing a crime.
Suspect may also refer to:
- Suspect (1960 film), 1960 British film
- Suspect (1987 film), 1987 American film
- Suspect (2007 film), 2007 made-for-TV film directed by Guy Ritchie
- Suspect (2008 film), 2008 German short film
- Suspect (television), British television program
- "Suspect" (Smallville), 13th episode of the 2nd season of Smallville
- Suspect (novel), 2013 novel by Robert Crais
- Suspect (video game), 1984 computer game
- The Suspect (1916 film), 1916 American silent film
- The Suspect (1944 film), 1944 American film directed by Robert Siodmak
- The Suspect (1975 film), 1975 Italian thriller-drama film
- The Suspect (1998 film), 1998 Hong Kong action film
- The Suspect (2013 film), 2013 South Korean spy-action thriller film
- The Suspect (2013 American film), a 2013 film thriller directed and written by Stuart Connelly, starring Mekhi Phifer, William Sadler, and Sterling K. Brown, about two African American social scientists pose as bank robbers in an effort to understand the racial dynamics of small-town law enforcement. However, their experiment takes an unplanned, deadly turn. (also see: The Suspect at the Internet Movie Database)
- Suspects (TV series), a 2014 television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suspect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.