(Redirected from The Swimmer (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up swimmer or swimmers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A swimmer is a person who swims.
Swimmer or swimmers may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Swimmers (film), a 2005 film starring Sarah Paulson, Cherry Jones, and Shawn Hatosy
- The Swimmer (1968 film), based on John Cheever's story, starring Burt Lancaster
- The Swimmer (2013 film), a short film written and directed by Giovanni Basso
- Swimmer (video game), a 1982 arcade game
- "The Swimmer" (poem), a poem by Adam Lindsay Gordon
- "The Swimmer" (short story), a short story by John Cheever
- Swimmer (ballet), a ballet by Yuri Possokhov based on the short story by John Cheever
- Swimmers (band), a beach pop band
- The Swimmers, a four-piece rock band from Philadelphia
- SWMRS, an American punk band
- "Swimmers", a 2005 song by Broken Social Scene from Broken Social Scene
- "The Swimmer", a song by Sleater-Kinney from All Hands on the Bad One (2000)
- "The Swimmer", a song by Jarrod Alonge from Beating a Dead Horse
- Darren Swimmer, American screenwriter and producer
- Ross Swimmer (born 1943), Special Trustee for American Indians at the U.S. Department of the Interior
- Saul Swimmer (1936–2007), American documentary film director and producer
- Swimmer (BEAM), a type aquatic robot
- Swim (disambiguation)
- Swimming (disambiguation)
- List of swimmers
- All pages beginning with "swimmer"
- All pages with a title containing swimmer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swimmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.