The Sword in the Stone
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Sword in the Stone may refer to:
- the medieval sword of Galgano Guidotti, embedded in a rock at Montesiepi Chapel, Siena, Italy
- The Sword in the Stone (novel), a 1938 novel by T. H. White
- a weapon in the Arthurian legend of Excalibur, which only the rightful king of Britain can pull from the stone
- The Sword in the Stone (film), a 1963 Disney animated film based on the T. H. White novel
- "The Sword in the Stone", a 2011 two-part episode in the fourth season of the British television series Merlin
- The Sword in the Stone, a music composition for a 1939 six-part radio show composed by Benjamin Britten
- "The Sword in the Stone", a song by Kayak on their 1981 studio album Merlin
- "Sword and Stone", a song released by the German band Bonfire on their 1989 album Point Blank
- "The Sword in the Stone", a song by Ted Leo and the Pharmacists on the 2003 EP Tell Balgeary, Balgury Is Dead
- "Indiana Jones and the Sword in the Stone", one of three adventures in the game Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Templars
- The Sword in the Stone, a play by Chinese-Canadian playwright Marty Chan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Sword in the Stone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.