Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up take in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Take or The Take may refer to:
- a take, a single continuous recording
- The Take (1974 film) a 1974 crime thriller
- Take (film), a 2007 crime thriller
- The Take (2004 film), a 2004 documentary film about workers reclaiming factories
- The Take (2007 film), a 2008 crime drama film
- Bastille Day, a 2016 action film starring Idris Elba that was released as The Take in North America
- The Take (novel), a novel by Martina Cole
- The Take (TV series), a 2009 TV series based on the novel
- The Take (Melbourne band), a post-punk band from Melbourne, Australia
- The Take (Sydney band), a pop rock band from Sydney, Australia
- The Take (Welsh band), a punk rock band from Wales
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Take.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.